We strongly recommend the recycling and re-purposing of our containers to keep ours and your carbon footprint to a minimum.
Our packaging materials are sourced right here in Boulder, Colorado. We strive to improve any environmental impact. Our supply-chain and our zero-emissions shipping methods are just some of the added benefits.
Our containers are made with less plastic than our competitors and sized perfectly to the amount inside, eliminating any unnecessary plastic production.
Our containers are:
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials
- Biodegradable & reusable materials
- Sized to hold the precise amount of product
Our distribution facility is 100% solar powered, creating an energy offset of 100,000 kWh.
This translates to:
- Planting 665 mature trees
- Not driving 201,265 miles/yr
- Not burning 79,933 lbs. of coal